Created in 2016 by the UAFS Alumni Advisory Council, the Young Alumni Award is the second highest alumni honor bestowed by the University of Arkansas Fort Smith. Recipients are alumni under 40 years of age at the time of nomination who have distinguished themselves through service to the University, their community, state, or nation, and are a strong leader within their career. You may nominate any young UAFS alumni you believe should be recognized for their accomplishments and we welcome all nominations and applications.
- Successful early career path with significant achievements
- Ongoing relationship with the University
- Embodies all that is best in an alumnus / alumna including great integrity and high moral character
- A record of community service beyond involvement with the University
- Jeremy May ’07 and Rebecca Hurst '00
If you have questions in reference to the Young Alumni Award, please contact us at email@example.com or 877-303-8237