Please Note: Spring 2020 Commencement has been postponed due to COVID-19. May graduates will receive communication via UAFS email about future plans as soon as decisions are made. All May graduates will be invited to participate in a future commencement ceremony.
In order to help you stay on-track with your graduation plans we have compiled a list of activities and contact information you would have received at GradFest. Please fill out this this Spring 2020 Grad Fest Form so that our Alumni Association can provide you with the best post-graduate services possible. As an alumnus, you'll receive a compliementary copy of The Bell Tower, the official quarterly publication of the Alumni Association, exciting offers and invitations to fun alumni events. Filling out the Grad Fest Form ensures you stay in touch with your university and fellow Lions.
• Contact Information: 479-788-7920 | email@example.com
• Your Alumni office is here to support you even after graduation. Please be sure to continuously update your contact information with us and share exciting life news! As an alumni, you will receive a quarterly magazine, The Bell Tower, as well as email communication. But don’t forget to follow us on social media @uafsalumni.
Barnes and Noble Campus Bookstore/Cap and Gown
• Contact Information: 479-788-7322
• Cap and gown will soon be available for purchase at the link below. Cap and gown purchased online can be shipped to either the student's home or to the store for in-store pickup. Graduation regalia can also be purchased in person at the bookstore. Regalia cannot be purchased over the phone. Please know that per Barns & Noble policy, graduation related items, including the cap, gown, and tassel, are NON-REFUNDABLE. Exchanges can be made if a different size is needed, but there are no refunds.
• Contact Information: 479-788-7060 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pay your bill online. You can do this by logging into My.UAFS.edu, then click on the Students Tab/Student Services (A+)/Make a Payment Now (green circle).
• Contact Information: 479-788-7017 | email@example.com
• Career Services can offer you after you graduate like help with job search, interviews, resume and CareerLink. For more information please visit: https://academics.uafs.edu/career-services/students.
• Contact Information: 479-788-7663 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Did you know you have a co-curricular transcript on NUMALink?
• Go to uafs.campuslabs.com/engage/ sign in/ click on your profile icon in the top right corner/ co-curricular transcripts.
Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
• Learn about our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration. This online program is designed to prepare healthcare professionals to successfully manage and lead healthcare organizations. https://health.uafs.edu/programs/master-of-science-in-health-administration
Master of Education with concentrations in Curriculum and Instruction or English
• The Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree targets current classroom teachers already in the workforce who desire professional advancement, as well as recent graduates seeking advanced knowledge and further academic preparation prior to entering the workforce. https://education.uafs.edu/programs/master-of-education
• The 7 p.m. ceremony on Friday, May 8 will recognize graduates from the College of Communication, Languages, Arts & Social Sciences. The 10 a.m. ceremony on Saturday, May 9 will recognize graduates from the College of Health Sciences and the College of Applied Science and Technology. The 2 p.m. ceremony on Saturday, May 10 will recognize graduates from the College of Business and the College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. You can learn more about Commencement by visiting our FAQ webpage.