Volunteer for UAFS
You make a living by what you get,
but you make a life by what you give. —Winston Churchill
Volunteering can be a meaningful and personally enriching way to support the University. Volunteers provide inspiration and help shape the future of UAFS to continue to make it a great institution!
Are you interested in being an alumni volunteer? Please firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-303-8237 if you are interested in any of the following volunteer opportunities:
- Helping with Freshman Move-in Day (August)
- Speaking at UAFS Convocation (August)
- Participating in our Homecoming Parade (Fall)
- Serving as a judge during Homecoming Week (Fall)
- Promoting Homecoming and Alumni Weekend to alumni (Fall)
- Serving on our selection panel to interview students for the Student Alumni Association (April)
- Distributing alumni gifts at UAFS Commencement (December and May)
- Participating in community service activities during Lion Community Outreach Day (April)
- Volunteering with the alumni staff at one of our alumni events
- Serving in a leadership role through the Alumni Advisory Council or Student Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Becoming a UAFS Lionheart
- Serving as a guest speaker in the classroom or during a special presentation.
- Hosting a booth at Career Fair and recruiting UAFS students to apply for a career with your company.
- Offering internships or employment in your company through the UAFS Career Services Office